We will strictly adhere to the government’s Covid-19 guidelines and will not take any risks with the health of our clients or teachers. This is how we are planning to operate:
Changes in the studio:
- Classes in the studio will only have max 4 clients upstairs and 2 downstairs.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided to be used before entering the studio as well as upstairs and downstairs for clients to use before touching any equipment and after the classes.
- Clients will be asked to remove shoes as soon as they enter the studio or they could use disposable shoe cover for hygenic reasons.
- Windows will remain open at all times.
- Class starting and finishing times will scheduled so upstairs and down stairs class will start and finish at different times.
- There will be a break of 30 minutes between classes to sanitise the rooms and equipment thoroughly. Pilates beds/equipment, bars will be sanitised after each client. Pilates balls and straps will be washed after each client.
- Yoga clients will be advised to bring their own mats, yoga belts, blocks, bricks etc.
- If you cannot bring your own towel, you can rent one for £1.
- We have removed all cushions. Bolsters only to be used with a towel on top and then they will quarantined straight after.
- We will be broadcasting our yoga and mat pilates classes (excluding Friday morning) from the studio with only 4 clients attending in person, while more people can join through Zoom.
- All our current online classes will remain available online through Zoom.
Before attending a class:
- Please do not come if you feel unwell or anyone in your household has any respiratory symptoms, sore throat, a recent loss of sense of smell or taste, a fever or a new continuous cough.
- Please give us as much notice as you can but rest assured that under these circumstances there will be no late cancellation fee.
- Please only use this if you are unable to attend for that reason. We are a small business and doing our best to survive during these difficult times.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please wait outside until your time slot.
- On your initial/first visit back to the studio since ‘lockdown’, there will be a waiver form for you to sign, consenting to your understanding of the potential risk linked to Covid-19 whilst exercising at the studio as well as confirming you have none of the COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please come already changed if you can.
- Please use a mask to enter the studio. You can remove it as soon as you are settled in your mat/equipment.