What to expect in the postnatal yoga class:
- Yoga alongside or with your baby.
- Post-birth recovery – with gentle yet strengthening yoga positions and movements.
- Pelvic Floor and abdominal awareness to help balance, strengthen and tone.
- Release tension upper back and shoulders.
- Breathing awareness and grounding, to help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Meditation and relaxation to help with sleep deprivation.
- Opportunity to connect with moms, and share experiences.
This class is suitable after your 6 week check-up for vaginal births and after your scar has healed for cesarean births (usually around 8-10 weeks).
The class is suitable for postnatal mothers regardless of yoga experience.